| || |
jkBind is a template-based C++ classes and functions binding system. It can be used to wrap C++ classes into script virtual machines, such as Squirrel or Lua.
jkBind is very extensible and customizable, and can be used on many platforms (even handhelds and game consoles) without changing any core binding code.
- very lightweight - neither exceptions nor rtti support are required
- original C++ classes should not be affected, when binding to script, all binding code is external
- namespaces support
- unicode/ansi strings support
- global functions
- methods and static methods for classes
- script events (a way to call scripts routines from C++ code)
- support for different (custom) smart pointers
- support for custom usertypes
- optinal support for binding in mupliple virtual machines
- potential migration to lua without changing c++ sources at all
- data members setters and getters
- many more..
(all your commentaries and wishes you can leave in the guestbook or contact the author)
Copyright © 2006, Evgeniy (jk) Zayakin
This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose, including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it freely, subject to the following restrictions:
Third-party sources, distributed with the original software in the /thirdparty folder, are distributed under their own copyrights and license agreements. This license notice does not affects those third-party sources.
- This license notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.
- The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not claim that you wrote the original software.
- If you use this software in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation or credits section would be appreciated but is not required.
- Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be misrepresented as being the original software
..not availible yet, sorry..
Stable releases: Examples and tests:
jkBind version 2
[+] field setters and getters support
[+] squirrel distribution folder can be setuped easily in single file - /script/detail/Language.h
jkBind version 1
[+] initial version is availible now
[+] example usage application is uploaded