| || |
This project is a modification of the jimm program http://jimm.sourceforge.net/ for S55 phones.
To cut a long story short, jimm is an ICQ-client for mobile phones with Java support (for a full description see the homepage).
We proudly present you a version of jimm tuned up for Siemens S55 (however, it'll run on other phones too). This version is updated in a couple of days after updating the original, so the changes appearing in original come up here.
The list of differences between the modification and the original:
There are no limits for usage/modification of this version (see http://jimm.sourceforge.net/).
- Icons on S55 are correctly screened, though the author of original version claims it's impossible.
- Logos and other stuff are cut out for a heap and memory space economy.
- A free heap amount indicator is added to a contact list.
- Localizations of the interface are cut out for a heap and memory space economy.
- Trifles for memory requirements decrease.
(all your commentaries and wishes you can leave in the guestbook)
jimm S55 edition:
Modified source code:
[*] some bugfixes in 0.3.1.jk version
[*] sync to original 0.31 version
[*] updated to original 0.22 version